Families will find kid-friendly activities in Centralia, and visitors give high marks for the water parks and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, baseball games, and lakeside.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Centralia - Chehalis
- The closest major airport is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Centralia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Seminary Hill Natural Area and Ed Wheeler Field & Stadium. While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at NW Sports Hub. Additionally, you might want to add Centralia College to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Centralia. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet rooms.
- McMenamins Olympic Club - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Getting Around Centralia
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Centralia Station. Centralia might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Centralia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Centralia gets about 47.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F