Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Ashford, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks and restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Ashford
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashford
The city's hiking trails, parks, and mountain views provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Mount Rainier National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Ex-Nihilo Sculpture Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ashford. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nisqually Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mountain Meadows Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Alexander's Lodge - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ashford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Ashford gets about 56.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F