Visiting Mountlake Terrace
Visitors can enjoy all that Mountlake Terrace has to offer including the shopping and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Around the area, top sights include Space Needle, Nordstrom, and Pike Place Market.
- You'll find 1017 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mountlake Terrace
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ballinger Park, Cinebarre - Mountlake Terrace, and Olympic View Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Space Needle and Nordstrom.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Studio 6 Seattle - Mountlake Terrace - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Top places to see outside the city include Pike Place Market, 12.7 mi/20.5 km from the city center, and Northgate Mall, which is 6 mi (9.7 km) away.
Dressing for Mountlake Terrace
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Mountlake Terrace each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F