Families will find kid-friendly activities in Redmond, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, sporting events, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Nordstrom, Pike Place Market, and Space Needle.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redmond
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Redmond Performing Arts Center and Microsoft Visitor Center. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Redmond Town Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marymoor Park and Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Redmond. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Redmond - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and quiet rooms.
- Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Element Seattle Redmond - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Top places to visit outside the city include Nordstrom, located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Pike Place Market, which is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away.
Dressing for Redmond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Redmond gets about 39.96 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F