See yourself walking around the lanes of your future vacation, noticing the architecture or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're counting on most of all: Swedish Medical Center. The moment has finally arrived to tick it off your must-see list.
Find Your Perfect Swedish Medical Center Accommodation
Hotels near Swedish Medical Center
Hoping to experience all that is Swedish Medical Center?
Situated in the fascinating city of Seattle, it is visited and appreciated by travelers from many different parts of the world.
With 73 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Swedish Medical Center, you're certain to track down the perfect place for you. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is 0.9 miles from Swedish Medical Center. More well-known options include the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 1 mile away, and the Hotel 1000, 0.8 miles away.
Be a savvy traveler and book a room at your choice of the many budget hotels found nearby. 0.7 miles away, is the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, but if that's not to your taste, then you could check out the Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton, which is 0.6 miles away.
Make your time here even more unforgettable by booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Be sure to look up the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle, only 0.6 miles away, and the W Seattle, 0.6 miles away.
Whether you're seeking a rich cup of coffee or a delectable treat, Oddfellows Café + Bar (1525 10th Avenue, Seattle) is an ideal place to stop. A short walk away from Swedish Medical Center, fatigued travelers can find it without problems. Finish the night with a hearty dinner at Renaissance Seattle Hotel (515 Madison Street, Seattle). This dining establishment is in the heart of it all, making it an accessible choice.
There are some other things going on in proximity to Swedish Medical Center:
- A visit to Chapel of Saint Ignatius is a good way to truly understand the local religion and way of life.
- Seattle University, a much loved institution of higher learning, features a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy exploring. Don't forget to make an enquiry about tours and visiting times.
- The wide array of artworks and exhibits at Frye Art Museum make this art museum an attraction that shouldn't be missed.
- Seattle First Baptist Church is a revered place for many, but anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
- Have a night out at Saint James Cathedral if you and your friends like theater and other live entertainment.
A modest distance of 0.8 miles is all that separates Swedish Medical Center and the light rail station, King Street Station.
Our catalogue of resorts and lodging in First Hill supplies everything you require, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Swedish Medical Center that you'll love. With hundreds of travelers in the past year, you will not be the only one searching. You can rest assured when it comes time to reserve your room, too: travelers of all manner recommend their First Hill hotel. All the recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- Discover that First Hill hotels will always be set to welcome you into fresh and clean rooms.
- Seeking rooms that are soothing as well as tidy and fresh? We have it right here.
- The staff at accommodation close to Swedish Medical Center provide awesome service which will only improve your holiday to this stunning landmark.
Plus, thanks to our diverse database of hotels near Swedish Medical Center, your number one spot is expecting you.
Fascinating First Hill Facts
When you've done Swedish Medical Center, you'll still have more to do in First Hill.
- Drop in on one of the local historical sites, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end the exploration with a bang.
- After some time spent on its a full plate of pastimes, you'll see First Hill also knows a thing or two about individualized service.
- This beloved locale continues to increase in acclaim.
You won't regret paying a visit to First Hill, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Swedish Medical Center from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new group photos!