Think of yourself on your future day off: you might see yourself wandering through the roads, taking note of the exquisite nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one attraction you are especially prepared for: Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. The day has arrived to get there.
Best Places to Stay Near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66
Hotels near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66
Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 is a great place to stop by.
Seattle, the city where it is located, is a place that many tourists are eager to explore.
There are 24 hotels to choose from situated within 0.6 miles of Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. You're sure to find exactly what you're searching for well within convenient walking distance. Some of the more frequented ones are the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel and Inn at the Market.
If you're feeling drained from your travels and in need of someplace economical but cheerful to lay your head, then there is a range of budget hotels nearby. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle (0.6 miles away) and the Hotel 1000 (0.8 miles away) are names to keep in mind.
If you're looking for a place to stay that goes that extra mile, you'll find many upmarket options within walking distance. Elevate your entire experience at the Kimpton Alexis Hotel, (0.8 miles away), or the Pan Pacific Seattle, (0.7 miles away).
This area is filled with unique things to see. Starbucks is a pleasant local eatery near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. Once your stomach starts rumbling, go to another establishment in the nearby area, Seattle Marriott Waterfront. If you're not ready to call it, venture to The Crocodile.
You don't need to venture very far from Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- You don't have to go far to find something entertaining in the region. Viewing a showing at Big Picture Movie Theater is the perfect way to relax for an afternoon.
- Theater Schmeater is a fantastic venue to catch a play.
- Enjoy a needed break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Moore Theater is a prominent component of this destination's dynamic culture. You will enjoy an unforgettable night at theater here as well as get a taste of the local arts and cultural scene.
- Seattle Aquarium is an enjoyable experience for everyone. Offering a blend of learning, entertainment and a close-up view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a new appreciation for our remarkable aquatic world.
It is 0.7 miles to get from Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 to the closest rail transport terminal, Monorail / Train Terminal.
Our resorts and motels in Seattle have everything you require, so you can be certain to find a place to stay near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 that you'll enjoy. There were thousands of tourists last year, so you won't be alone. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the insider info you could ever want. When it's time to make your booking, you'll rest assured: explorers of all sorts would suggest their Seattle hotel to their buddies.
- "Orderly, neat, and quick to welcome you" is always the name of the game for Seattle hotels.
- You'll get it right here if you're seeking room satisfaction as well as tidiness.
- The staff at lodging around Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 go beyond all expectation which is appropriate for such a magnificent site.
Seattle accommodation had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door with our excellent catalogue of hotels near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66.
After you've achieved Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66, you'll still have more to see and do in Seattle.
- Skyrocketing numbers of reservations have kept Seattle among the world's most beloved destinations.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit one of Seattle's historical sites.
- Take some hours to plot some adventures, and you'll soon also find Seattle knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some astonishing landscapes. Paying a visit to Seattle is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 from Expedia. Reserve now!