Imagine yourself in a fresh city: you might see yourself rambling through the lanes, taking note of the exquisite settings or the monuments all around you. However, there is one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Seattle Center. The day has come to mark it accomplished.
Best Places to Stay at Seattle Center
Hotels near Seattle Center
Seattle Center is a great attraction that deserves to be at the very top of your to-do list.
It is in Seattle, a delightful city that's definitely worth checking out.
With 25 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Seattle Center, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! The Warwick Seattle, Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown and Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union are a few of the more popular establishments.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a number of budget-friendly hotels nearby. Positioned 1 mile from it is the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, but you might also like to have a look at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront if you want another to choose from. It's 0.8 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that's a bit special, you'll find a great range of upmarket establishments nearby. Be sure to look up the Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel, which is only 0.7 miles away. A second option is the Inn at the Market, 0.9 miles away.
This area is bustling with alluring things to see. Top Pot Doughnuts is a pleasant eatery not far from Seattle Center. Later on, you should dig into a meal at Buca di Beppo - Seattle. This establishment is also not far away. To finish the night right, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at Flying Fish.
There are lots of other things happening within close range of Seattle Center:
- Experience Music Project Museum is known as an excellent spot to experience when you are bored.
- One of your first stops on your vacation should be Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center. Here, you'll be able to get some great ideas and orientate yourself before you set out exploring.
- With a range of hands-on exhibits on all kinds of topics, a day at Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame is a great day out for anyone interested in science.
- Head to Seattle Children's Museum, a kids' attraction that's fun but also educational.
- You can easily spy Space Needle from great lengths, which is just one of the reasons it's regarded as a notable landmark.
The convenient proximity of Monorail / Train Terminal to Seattle Center can make rail transport a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's just 0.9 miles away.
Expedia's list of Seattle resorts and hotels delivers all you need, so you can definitely get locales near Seattle Center you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself, as there were hundreds of tourists over the past year. You'll rest assured once the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: all types of travelers would propose their Seattle hotel to a colleague. You're only a few clicks away from all the insider info you could ever want.
- You're in the right place if you're in search of room contentment as well as spotlessness.
- You'll find Seattle accommodation will be set to greet you with neat and tidy rooms.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Seattle Center will be grand as you might anticipate near such a fine monument.
It's simple to see why suites near Seattle received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our broad inventory of hotels near Seattle Center, you can stay right at your favorite site.
Once you've checked Seattle Center off your agenda, you'll still have things to see and do in Seattle.
- Until recently, Seattle adventures haven't been in the guidebooks, but soaring numbers of visits mean today is the day to book.
- Be cultured about local history, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude your good times.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon find Seattle also knows some things about greeting its visitors with a cordial hello.
Paying a visit to Seattle is always a good strategy, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Seattle Center from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few breathtaking selfies!