Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Woodinville, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its breweries, live music, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Nordstrom, Space Needle, and Pike Place Market.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodinville
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Woodinville Repertory Theatre. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cottage Lake Park, Hollywood Hills Equestrian Park, and Northshore Athletic Fields. Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Michael Florentino Cellars, Columbia Winery, and Novelty Hill Winery are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Woodinville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Willows Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and local sightseeing.
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Seattle Woodinville WA - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Auberge de Seattle, French Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nordstrom, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the heart of the city, and Space Needle, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Woodinville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Woodinville each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F