Visitors to Mungia are sure to enjoy the restaurants and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mungia
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plaza Moyua and Santiago Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mungia. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Rural Errota-Barri - This 3-star country house features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Casa Rural Goiena - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this country house. This 3-star country house features free WiFi, free parking, and a library.
- Palacio Urgoiti - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Mungia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Mungia gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F