Top Hotels Near Museum in L'Escala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Museum
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Museum Hotel Guide
If Museum is at the top of your to-do list, you might like to know a little bit more about it.
Already hooked on the thought of visiting? You'll want to venture to L'Escala, an area positioned a mere 85 miles from the nation's capital, L'Escala.
You'll discover at least 4 hotel options within 0.1 miles of Museum. With at least 23 hotels, think about staying in Roses. It's a short commute of 10 miles. The Hotel Vistabella, Hotel Montecarlo and Hotel San Carlos are a few you can consider.
If you're hoping to find someplace lower-priced to lie down after a tiring day, there is a place for you. There are some budget-friendly hotels positioned nearby. You won't have far to travel to get to the Hotel Can Català. As luck would have it, it's just 0.4 miles away. The Mestral is another great option that can be found about 0.6 miles away.
Seeking a hotel that will provide you with a superior level of comfort and service? Check out the Hostal Spa Empúries, an upmarket accommodation option that sits just 1 mile away.
Museum is surrounded by some local spots where tired travelers can take a quick break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Grab a seat, purchase a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Fleca Cafeteria Tramuntana. If you're looking for something a bit more substantial, check out the menu at Tapas sandwich Platos Bar, another establishment that's not far away. Itching for a cold beer? Let the alcohol flow at Bar El Nus.
Other Places to Visit near MuseumAfter checking out Museum, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Those with an interest in history will enjoy Empúries, a well-preserved place that serves as a wonderful example of days gone by.
- Take a couple of deep breaths and dive deep into the underwater universe at Grassi-sub, a great place to give your muscles a good workout.
- The crumbling formation of Empuries is a sight to see.
- Make some time to visit Castle of Montgri if you have an interest in historical events.
- Make your way to Museo Palau Solterra and discover their comprehensive collection of wonderful fine art.