Visitors can enjoy all that Mutterbergalm has to offer including its ski areas. There are 384 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mutterbergalm
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gamsgarten I Cable Car, Stubai Glacier Cable Car, and Stubai Glacier. In the area, you'll also find Grawa Waterfall and Habicht.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mutterbergalm, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 144 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Tyrolis is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Mutterbergalm. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Zirl can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its clean and quiet rooms.
- Hotel Mondschein is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the center of Mutterbergalm. This 3-star hotel in Vipiteno features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Koegele is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Mutterbergalm. This 3-star hotel in Axams features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Mutterbergalm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Mutterbergalm gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F