Visitors to Laengenfeld are sure to enjoy the spas and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- You'll find 298 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Imst
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laengenfeld
Skiing is a top activity, and Stubai Glacier is one place to visit. You'll also find Hochsoelden Ski Area and Freizeit Arena in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Laengenfeld. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- AQUA DOME - Tirol Therme Längenfeld - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, 5 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Bergwelt - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Alpenappart Rimlhof - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a game room, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Laengenfeld
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Laengenfeld is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F