When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the buildings or the marvellous world wherever you look. However, Myrick Park is one attraction you've been especially counting on. Right now is the day to get there.
Accommodation at Myrick Park
Hotels near Myrick Park
Revitalize yourself with a journey to Mother Nature at Myrick Park.
It's located approximately 110 miles from state capital, Madison. A bit of a journey, but well worth it!
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 3 to select from. The Candlewood Suites La Crosse N and Super 8 - La Crosse are good candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Myrick Park.
For those looking to save a few pennies, there are a few budget-friendly hotels in the area. A few places that should be on your list include the Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites La Crosse.
Staying in one of the area's high-end hotels will boost your vacation experience from great to outstanding! Visitors who stay at the Radisson Hotel La Crosse or the GrandStay Hotel & Suites will experience only the finest in amenities and service.
You'll quickly notice there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Global Grounds, LLC (1808 State Street, La Crosse), not far from Myrick Park. If that isn't getting the job done, try some of the daily specials at Gracie's Gyros & Wraps (1908 Campbell Road, La Crosse). You'll easily find this prominent dining establishment only 0.5 miles from Myrick Park.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Myrick Park, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Schedule a tour around University of Wisconsin-La Crosse and watch as the enthusiastic undergraduates run to their buildings and classes.
- See Grandad Bluff Park, where you can unwind in the natural surrounds and the clean air.
- Pay a visit to Hixon House, a significant historic house that can't be missed.
- Be aware of how stories turn alive when you meander through the fine selection of exhibits at Swarthout Museum.
- Bring your children for an hour or two of educational fun at Children's Museum of La Crosse.
Expedia's registry of hotels in La Crosse provides everything you need, so you'll surely find spots near Myrick Park you'll love. With hundreds of guests in the last year, you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you need we have right here. When the time comes to make your reservation, you can rest assured: numerous guests endorse their La Crosse hotel.
- Seeking suites that are soothing as well as neat and orderly? You're on the right website.
- "Clean, neat, and primed to receive you" is how La Crosse hotel rooms operate.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation around Myrick Park go above and beyond.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations near La Crosse had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Thanks to our broad list of hotels near Myrick Park, you can stay right in the region.
Interesting La Crosse
You'll still have more to do in La Crosse once you've done Myrick Park.
- La Crosse sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but visits have been taking off, meaning today is the day to book.
- Take a time to organize some excursions, and you'll soon realize La Crosse also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its travelers.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off the good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few breathtaking new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to La Crosse, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Myrick Park. Reserve now!