Visitors can enjoy all that Trempealeau has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and mountain views. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trempealeau
The city's natural beauty is on display at Perrot State Park, Brady's Bluff, and Trempealeau Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Trempealeau Moutain Golf Club and Elmaro Vineyard.
As you plan your vacation to Trempealeau, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lake View Vacation Rental - Equipped w/ Bikes, Kayaks, Grill & Fire Pit is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central Trempealeau. This 2.5-star hotel in La Crosse features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- AmericInn by Wyndham La Crosse Riverfront-Conference Center is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Trempealeau. This 2-star hotel in La Crosse features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Motel 6 La Crosse, WI is located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Trempealeau. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in La Crosse can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Trempealeau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Trempealeau is 33.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F