Families will find kid-friendly activities in Onalaska, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its university setting.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of La Crosse
- The closest major airport is in La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Onalaska
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Valley View Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Onalaska Omni Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Onalaska. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center LaCrosse - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Rainbow Ridge Farms Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Onalaska
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Onalaska gets about 33.03 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F