Families will find kid-friendly activities in Naas, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens. Top sights around the area include War Memorial Gardens, Tallaght Stadium, and Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Naas
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Naas Racecourse, Craddockstown Golf Club, and Punchestown Racecourse. Additionally, you might want to add Mondello Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Naas. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lawlors Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Osprey Hotel - Our customers like the bar and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Killashee Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include War Memorial Gardens, located 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Tallaght Stadium, which is 12.8 mi/20.5 km away.
Dressing for Naas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Naas is 1.06 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F