Picture yourself sauntering through the roads during your upcoming getaway, noticing the exquisite world or the buildings all around you. However, there is one attraction you've been especially prepared for: National Monument. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to wander there, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
National Monument Hotels
Hotels near National Monument
Time spent at National Monument feels like a glimpse into the past.
It's located in the dynamic national capital of Amsterdam.
With 156 accommodation options situated within 0.6 miles of National Monument, you're going to be spoiled for choice! Top ones include the Amsterdam Boutique Apartments, De L'Europe Amsterdam and Haarlemmerstraat Residence.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't cut into your precious savings? Fortunately, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. The InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam, 1 mile away, or the Dylan Amsterdam, at a distance of 0.5 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Keep in mind that you have the option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Be sure to take a look at the Dream Apartments, which is just 0.7 miles away, and the Angels Canal House, which is 0.3 miles away.
Merely 0.1 miles from National Monument, Hotel Corner House (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 119-121, Amsterdam) offers drained travelers robust coffees and sweet treats. Finish your day with a hearty meal from Belushi's Amsterdam (Warmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam). This restaurant is in the center of it all, making it a no-brainer.
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to National Monument:
- Madame Tussauds has become a popular place for families. Everyone loves taking snapshots with wax figures of influential celebrities and public figures.
- Get a taste of history and take a stroll through Dam Square, a great spot to relax and watch the world go by.
- Head out on a tour of Royal Palace, this wonderful palace is iconic in this area.
- Peaceful on the inside and visible from afar, New Church is not just a place of worship, but a well-known tourist attraction too.
- Get in touch with your spirituality and stand among the worshipers at Papagaai.
Visiting National Monument by rail is a practical choice. The closest station, Amsterdam Centraal, is 0.5 miles away. The second closest terminal, Amsterdam Centraal, is at a distance of 0.5 miles away.
Amsterdam hotels here on Expedia have everything you want, so you're sure to get locales near National Monument that you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one searching: Amsterdam was a rather celebrated landing place in the most recent year. You'll travel confidently once booking time hits, too: travelers of all manner approved of their Amsterdam hotel. Find all the secret advice you're searching for.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent monument, the staff at lodging around National Monument surpass all goals.
- Rooms in Amsterdam accommodation are always neat and presentable.
- And we offer accommodations that are relaxing for everyone, including families and couples.
You can stay right at your preferred spot with Expedia's broad selection of hotels near National Monument.
Once you've accomplished National Monument, you'll still have lots to do in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam has been kept secret, but it is currently starting to make itself known.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon also see Amsterdam knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy an evening out to top off the adventure right; when the sun rises, get educated about local history.
Paying a visit to Amsterdam is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Monument from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few amazing landscapes!