Visitors can enjoy all that Nauvoo has to offer including the temples, riverfront, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, monuments, and waterfalls.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Nauvoo
- The closest major airport is in Burlington, IA (BRL-Southeast Iowa Regional), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nauvoo
The picturesque setting of Lovers Glen Park and Nauvoo Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baxter's Vineyards and Joseph Smith Historic Site.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nauvoo. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nauvoo Vacation Villas & Condos - Amenities at this 3-star condo include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its high-quality beds and first-rate property condition.
- Nauvoo Grand Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Nauvoo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nauvoo is 39.21 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F