Visiting Neuhausen am Rheinfall
Visitors to Neuhausen am Rheinfall are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Swiss Science Center Technorama.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Neuhausen am Rheinfall
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Neuhausen am Rheinfall
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Rhine Falls. Additionally, you'll find Swiss Science Center Technorama in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rheinfall - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Neuhausen am Rheinfall
With so many transportation options, seeing Neuhausen am Rheinfall is a breeze. Head to Neuhausen Bad S-Bahn for metro transit. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Neuhausen am Rheinfall Station.
Dressing for Neuhausen am Rheinfall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neuhausen am Rheinfall is 42.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F