Overview of The Westin New Orleans
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, River View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, River View
Bienville, Suite, 1 King
French Quarter View King, Suite, 1 King
River View Corner King, Suite, 1 King
River View Presidential, 2 Bedroom Suite, Whirlpool
About this area
Located on a river, The Westin New Orleans is in French Quarter neighborhood and is connected to a shopping center. Bourbon Street and Cafe Du Monde are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Julia Street Cruise Terminal and Port of New Orleans. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and consider making time for Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 3 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 4 min walk
- Cafe Du Monde - 9 min walk
- Jackson Square - 9 min walk
- French Market - 10 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 11 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 29 min drive
- River 127 — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- St. Lawrence Restaurant & Bar - 2 min walk
- Coyote Ugly Saloon - 2 min walk
- Ginger Lime - 3 min walk
About this property
The Westin New Orleans
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I love the Westin Canal Place and have stayed there many times. They are open with limited occupancy like every other business in Phase 1 New Orleans. Because of restrictions due to COVID-19 the are not offering any food service. It was very please to start returning to normalcy even though NOLA is nowhere close to normal.