Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
A little way out in the outskirts of town but nice and quiet. A little to far to walk into town so be prepared to drive or take a taxi. As a bonus go to Genos pizza. Local owned and best pizza ever. This is my new go to spot to stay in Astoria.
A great find! We had an easy check in, and the staff called us when our room was ready, as we arrived a few hours before check-in. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of outlets, USB ports and space. The town was not that crowed on a Sun- Mon stay. We took advantage of the fire pit on ...
Good locality for recreating on a visit to the ocean when time is limited, many access points, places to visit, hiking, water activities depending on your likes with both ocean, bays (fishing, clamming, crabbing, kyacking, etc...), also sand dunes, water falls, scenic.
As other reviewers mentioned, the hotel definitely needs some major upgrades as it's pretty running-down. However, the facility is clean and the two-bed unit has two separate rooms which was a nice surprise! The breakfast was very decent with variety each day, including sausages, bacon, scrambled ...
The fridge was so noisy in our room we got no sleep. They replaced the fridge for us but took all our beverages and icepacs we brought for our stay. The pool was great the staff was amazing and friendly. The rooms were outdated. Housekeeping did not give us additional toiletries. The soda/water machine ...
Overall, the hotel was great. It was one of the nicer hotels that I have stayed in in Seaside. However, it needs improvement. First, there is only one elevator for guests and staff, which meant that the wait for the elevator was often way too long. The hotel should get a second elevator or encourage ...
We stayed in room 306. The woman at the check-in desk was super friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. You can tell the staff take pride in their jobs and make the extra effort to ensure that your stay is enjoyable. The hotel is located in a quieter part of town, which we appreciated. ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly North Oregon Coast accommodation! Finding the ideal temporary home during your Oregon Coast vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in North Oregon Coast. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some North Oregon Coast hotels even welcome you to bring several pets along for your stay.
- Oregon Coast is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say North Oregon Coast has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Oregon Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- North Oregon Coast is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 150% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?