Find Hotels in Oregon Coast, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Where to stay in Oregon Coast
Visiting Oregon Coast
Travelers to Oregon Coast give high marks for the beaches, must-see aquarium, and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping. Top sights in the city include Chinook Winds Casino, Cannon Beach, and Oregon Coast Aquarium.
- There are 2712 hotels and other accommodations in Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oregon Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Whale Watching Center, Theatre West, and Seaside Aquarium. Attractions like Oregon Coast Aquarium, Tillamook Cheese Factory, and West Coast Game Park Safari are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Haystack Rock, Heceta Head Lighthouse, and Yaquina Bay Lighthouse.
In Oregon Coast, there are 2712 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stephanie Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Whale Cove Inn - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Overleaf Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Other favorite sights in Oregon Coast include Chinook Winds Casino, Cannon Beach, and Nye Beach.