Visitors to Northville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and churches. Top sights around the area include Gerald R. Ford Library, Henry Ford Museum, and Ann Arbor Hands On Museum.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Northville Downs and Maybury State Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gerald R. Ford Library and Henry Ford Museum.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Detroit/Northville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit around the area include Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, located 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city center, and University of Michigan Museum of Art, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for Northville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Northville gets about 32.40 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F