Visiting West Bloomfield
Visitors can enjoy all that West Bloomfield has to offer including the cafés, hockey games, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and gardens. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Bloomfield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Union Lake. Additionally, you'll find Detroit Zoo in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Southfield/West Bloomfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for West Bloomfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.85 inches of rain falls on West Bloomfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F