Families will find kid-friendly activities in Plymouth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, shopping, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Gerald R. Ford Library, Henry Ford Museum, and Cobblestone Farm.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Plymouth
A couple of favorite places to visit are Compuware Arena and Oasis Golf Center. In the area, you'll also find Gerald R. Ford Library and Henry Ford Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Plymouth. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Inn at St. John's - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Cobblestone Farm, located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center, and University of Michigan Museum of Art, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Dressing for Plymouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Plymouth is 32.40 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F