Visitors can enjoy all that Oderzo has to offer including its museums. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Oderzo
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oderzo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Civic Archeological Museum. Additionally, you'll find Abbazia and Villa Marcello in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Oderzo
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Oderzo Station. Oderzo might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Oderzo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Oderzo gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F