Visiting Noventa di Piave
Visitors to Noventa di Piave are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Sea Life Jesolo, Forte Bazzera, and Caorle Cathedral.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Noventa di Piave
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noventa di Piave
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Veneto Designer Outlet is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Noventa di Piave Town Hall and Church of San Mauro Martyr.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Noventa di Piave. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Noventa Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Base Hotel to Stay - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Omnia - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Sea Life Jesolo, 12.2 mi/19.6 km from the city center, and Forte Bazzera, which is 15.7 mi/25.3 km away.
Dressing for Noventa di Piave
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Noventa di Piave gets about 33.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F