Find Hotels in Olean, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Visitors to Olean are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, shopping, and safari tours.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Olean
- The closest major airport is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Olean
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gargoyle Park. In the area, you'll also find St. Bonaventure University and Rock City Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Olean. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gallets House B&B - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus University Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Olean - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Olean
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Olean is 42.72 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F