Visitors to Ellicottville are sure to enjoy the ski areas, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, sporting events, and churches.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Ellicottville
- The closest major airport is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ellicottville
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Winery of Ellicottville and Holiday Valley Resort are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nannen Arboretum and Sky High Aerial Adventure Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ellicottville. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Ilex Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- The Inn At Holiday Valley - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and ski slopes. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ellicottville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.72 inches of rain falls on Ellicottville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F