Visitors can enjoy all that Allegany has to offer including the basketball games, university setting, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Allegany
- The closest major airport is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Allegany
A couple of favorite places to visit are Birch Run Country Club and Rock City Park. You'll also find St. Bonaventure University and Gargoyle Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Allegany
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 42.72 inches of rain falls on Allegany each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 12°F