Omemee Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Kawartha Lakes, you can select from more than 46 hotels and other lodging choices, though only 4 inexpensive motels. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
Knights Inn Lindsay
- Located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Omemee
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lindsay
- Room amenities like a kitchen are included, along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Central Omemee is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like an LED TV.
- Located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Omemee
Blue Jay Motel
- Central Omemee is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a kitchenette.
- 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Omemee
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Omemee
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Emily Provincial Park
- Windy Ridge Conservation Area
- Pigeon Lake
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Lindsay 500 Go Karts
- Milltown Mini Golf – Family Fun Park
- TreeTop Trekking Ganaraska
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Cathedral of Saint Peter-In-Chains
- Smith Town Hill House
- Hutchison House Museum
Omemee is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Omemee
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Omemee by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year