Visitors can enjoy all that Omemee has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Omemee
The picturesque setting of Emily Provincial Park and Windy Ridge Conservation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Youngtown Rock and Roll Museum to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Omemee, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 53 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Omemee. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Peterborough can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Motel 6 Peterborough is located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of Omemee. This 2-star hotel in Peterborough features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Peterborough-Waterfront, ON is 12 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Omemee. This 3.5-star hotel in Peterborough features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Omemee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Omemee gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°F