Visitors to Orosi are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and riverfront. National Museum of Costa Rica, Parque Nacional, and Jade Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartago
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orosi
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Museum of Costa Rica, Parque Nacional, and Jade Museum. In the area, you'll also find National Center of Art and Culture and Gold Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Orosi. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rio Perlas Spa and Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a winery, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include National Theater, located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center, and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden, which is 17.6 mi/28.3 km away.
Dressing for Orosi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Orosi is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F