Visitors can enjoy all that Osseo has to offer including the restaurants, waterfalls, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and riverfront.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eau Claire
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Osseo
A couple of favorite places to visit are Osseo Golf Club and Stoddard Park. In the area, you'll also find Viking Golf Course and Lions Park.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Osseo WI - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Osseo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Osseo gets about 31.02 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F