Visiting Alma Center
Travelers to Alma Center will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alma Center
Places to visit in the larger region include Jackson County Historical Society Museum, Sand Creek Brewery, and Ho-Chunk Gaming Black River Falls. You'll also find Wazee Lake Recreation Area and The Highground Veterans Memorial Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Alma Center, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Lodge at Red Pine Ridge is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Alma Center. This 2-star hotel in Black River Falls features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Black River Falls is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the center of Alma Center. This 2.5-star hotel in Black River Falls features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Best Western Arrowhead Lodge & Suites is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Alma Center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Black River Falls can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Alma Center
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 5°F at night
- About 33.31 inches of rain falls on Alma Center each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F