Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Travelers to Paget give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Paget
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paget
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Paget Marsh and Nature Reserve, Elbow Beach, and Bermuda Botanical Gardens. Top activities include exploring the coral reef and exploring the waterfront, while Darrell's Wharf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art and Camden House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Paget. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Inverurie Executive Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free valet parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants.
- Fourways Inn - This 3-star cottage features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its central location and spacious, clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Horseshoe Bay, located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Dressing for Paget
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 57.80 inches of rain falls on Paget each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Paget Parish?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Paget Parish, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Paget Parish?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Paget Parish?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Paget Parish?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Paget Parish?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Paget Parish?
What's the best hotel to stay near Elbow Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Darrell's Wharf?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Paget Parish?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Paget Parish?
Recent reviews of Paget Parish hotels
More trip options
- Paget Parish Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Paget Parish Airports
- Hotels near Popular Paget Parish Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Paget Parish
- More Hotel Options in Paget Parish
- More Popular Hotels in Bermuda
- Other Hotels near Paget Parish, Bermuda
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends