Find Hotels in Hamilton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the seaside and cathedral. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay, Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, and Elbow Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Cultural venues in the city include Bermuda Society of Arts, Bermuda National Gallery, and Bermuda Historical Society Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Hamilton, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, and Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity (Bermuda Cathedral). The city's natural beauty is on display at Par-la-Ville Park, Victoria Park, and Albuoy's Point Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hamilton. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Oxford House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and room size.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Horseshoe Bay, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) away.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Hamilton gets about 57.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 57°F