Visiting Palatine Bridge
Visitors can enjoy all that Palatine Bridge has to offer including the riverfront, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palatine Bridge
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Dutchtown Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Arkell Museum and Canajoharie Creek Falls in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- M Star Hotel Canajoharie - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Palatine Bridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Palatine Bridge is 46.38 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F