Visiting Sharon Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Sharon Springs has to offer including the casinos, spas, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, breweries, and forests.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cooperstown - Otsego Lake
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 39.4 mi (63.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sharon Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Canajoharie Golf and Country Club, Canajoharie Creek Falls, and Cherry Valley Museum. Additionally, you'll find Arkell Museum and Dutchtown Plaza in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travelers Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Sharon Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Sharon Springs gets about 46.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F