Families enjoy visiting Canajoharie though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, opera houses, and entertainment choices.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Canajoharie
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canajoharie
Favorite places to visit in the city include Canajoharie Golf and Country Club, Canajoharie Creek Falls, and Arkell Museum. Additionally, you'll find Dutchtown Plaza and Cherry Valley Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Canajoharie, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 103 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Luxurious Accommodation in a Historic Erie Canal House is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from central Canajoharie. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cooperstown can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Erie Canal Bike Path/vacation Home is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Canajoharie. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Cooperstown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Available Cooperstown Baseball Season 2019 is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the center of Canajoharie. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cobleskill can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Canajoharie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Canajoharie gets about 46.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 11°F