Visiting Little Falls
Visitors to Little Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, opera houses, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Utica
- The closest major airport is in Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Falls
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Herkimer Home. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and such places to visit as Eastern Park and Burke Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little Falls Historical Society Museum and Mohawk Valley Country Club.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Overlook Mansion - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Little Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Little Falls gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F