Visiting Park City
Visitors to Park City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, live music, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Sedgwick County Zoo, Botanica - Wichita Gardens, and Wichita Art Museum.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Park City
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Park City
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sedgwick County Zoo, Botanica - Wichita Gardens, and Wichita Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Cowtown Museum and Museum of World Treasures.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Park City. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Wichita - Park City - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Park City KS - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
Top places to visit outside the city include Exploration Place, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Kansas Aviation Museum, which is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) away.
Dressing for Park City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Park City gets about 30.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F