Families enjoy visiting Haysville though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, restaurants, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Kansas Aviation Museum, Exploration Place, and Museum of World Treasures.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wichita
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Haysville
Kansas Aviation Museum, Exploration Place, and Museum of World Treasures are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Cowtown Museum and Wichita Art Museum.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Haysville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Botanica - Wichita Gardens, 10.4 mi/16.8 km from the heart of the city, and Sedgwick County Zoo, which is 12.1 mi/19.5 km away.
Dressing for Haysville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Haysville is 30.35 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F