Visitors can enjoy all that Patterson has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and ski areas. There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Patterson
A favorite place to visit in the city is Thunder Ridge Ski Resort. You'll also find John Kane House and Richter Park Golf Course in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Patterson, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Crowne Plaza Danbury is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from central Patterson. This 3.5-star hotel in Danbury features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Ramada by Wyndham Fishkill is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the center of Patterson. This 3-star hotel in Fishkill features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its proximity to shopping.
- Extended Stay America Fishkill - Westage Center is located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of Patterson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fishkill can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Patterson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Patterson each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F