Get the most out of your adventure by checking out Paul Anderson Memorial Park.
To get there, you'll need to step away from the beaten track and make your way to Toccoa, 85 miles from the state capital, Atlanta.
Hoping to book a room next to Paul Anderson Memorial Park? A few options are The Simmons-Bond Inn and Country Hearth Inn Toccoa. They're both pretty much on the doorstep!
You'll be pleased to know that Paul Anderson Memorial Park isn't all this neighborhood has to offer. Victoria's Sweet Treats (25 East Doyle Street, Toccoa) is only 0.07 miles away and it serves up tasty dinners.
Other Places to Visit near Paul Anderson Memorial Park
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Paul Anderson Memorial Park, there is plenty more to see and do:
- You'll want to find a comfortable spot as you listen to the stunning flow of Toccoa Falls.
- Panther Creek Trailhead offers you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- To get the best view of the area, you'll want to make the journey up to Tallulah Point Overlook.
- If the kids enjoy indoor games, plan an excursion to Clarkesville Lanes.
- Having long been a prominent edifice in the region, Chenocetah Tower has become a much-loved place to visit for history fans and regular folk alike.
Toccoa, GA is within walking distance of Paul Anderson Memorial Park, making the train a terrific choice for visitors.