Enjoy your time at Currahee Military Museum.
It's located in Toccoa, 85 miles from Atlanta, the state capital.
Tourists are delighted to learn how close Currahee Military Museum is to The Simmons-Bond Inn and Country Hearth Inn Toccoa.
You'll be glad to know that Currahee Military Museum isn't all this neighborhood has to offer sightseers. Shirley's Soul Food Cafe (124 West Currahee Street, Toccoa) is just 0.09 miles away and it serves up hearty meals.
Other Places to Visit near Currahee Military Museum
Once you've checked out Currahee Military Museum, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Arrange a few hours with other sightseers at Toccoa Falls, which is even more impressive after a downpour.
- When you trek Panther Creek Trailhead make sure you slow down and take the time to admire the scenery. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Tallulah Point Overlook is the perfect location to take in the local area and snap some photos.
- A fun option to amuse your children is a visit to Clarkesville Lanes.
- Chenocetah Tower is the ideal meeting point for you and your friends, as it's known by all the locals.
The train is a great way to get to Currahee Military Museum. Toccoa, GA is the closest stop, just 0.1 miles away.