Visitors can enjoy all that Toccoa has to offer including its waterfalls. In Toccoa, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Toccoa
The picturesque setting of Paul Anderson Memorial Park and Toccoa Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Currahee Military Museum and Toccoa Falls College.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Toccoa. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Simmons-Bond Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Hearth Inn Toccoa - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Getting Around Toccoa
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Toccoa Station. Toccoa may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Toccoa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Toccoa is 57.40 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F