Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Payangan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours, restaurants, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Ulun Danu Temple, Mount Agung, and Sanur Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Payangan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Payangan
Ulun Danu Temple, Mount Agung, and Sanur Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Tegallalang Handicraft Center and Bali Pulina in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Payangan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Samsara Ubud - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Padma Resort Ubud - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hanging Gardens of Bali - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Payangan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Payangan each year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F