Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Kedewatan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront. The walkable and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Tanah Lot, Sanur Beach, and Ulun Danu Temple.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Kedewatan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kedewatan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Neka Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tanah Lot and Sanur Beach.
In Kedewatan, you'll find 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- COMO Uma Ubud - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Uma Padi Villa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Top places to see in the area include Ulun Danu Temple, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the heart of the city, and Seminyak Square, which is 15.5 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Kedewatan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Kedewatan gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F