Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this area
In the city center, Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Desert Botanical Garden and Camelback Mountain, while Celebrity Theater and Children's Museum of Phoenix are cultural highlights. Phoenix Zoo and OdySea Aquarium are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Scottsdale travel guide
- Scottsdale Stadium - 13 min walk
- Phoenix Zoo - 12 min drive
- Casino Arizona - 15 min drive
- Camelback Mountain - 16 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden - 16 min drive
- Center Parkway - Washington Station - 8 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 18 min drive
- BLVD Kitchen & Bar® — 1 min walk
- Roadhouse - 2 min walk
- Tommy’s - 2 min walk
- The Grapevine - 3 min walk
- Cien Agaves - 4 min walk
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.00 for adults and USD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.